Sunday, December 5, 2010

So busy!

I haven't been posting much lately... just trying to get my christmas stuff made. I have so much stuff I need to get done, and been procrastinating badly.

Hopefully I will be able to order Ryan's homeschooling supplies this week, and get started on that soon. I think he's pretty excited.

I've been trying to get organized. I bought a printer so I could print out my patterns (knitting, crocheting and sewing) and a binder to put them in. Also picked up a plastic storage drawer thingy to put my yarn and needles in. I need more than just this small 3 drawer one, but at least it is neater. The husband doesn't like my crafting all over the desk. I don't blame him, yarn was falling off the top. I love being surrounded by yarn and fabric.

Speaking of fabric, I really want to get a serger so I can start making stuff for the kids. My sewing machine is back in Texas. Blah. Hopefully for christmas we can afford one. *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment